Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Olivia & Jake!

These cupcakes were made for a set of twins that I have been so lucky to bake for since they were four! As I made the turn down their street, I was greeted with applause, jumping and the widest smiles ever! They were bursting with excitement and it made me feel great that they loved their cupcakes! I owe the Beiber design to Lynlee's Petite Cakes. She is so whimsical and I love to copycat her work that I see online. Jake wanted soccer and it had been his Mom, Cyndi, liked what I had done with a soccer theme before. They both opted for chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. I love baking for repeat customers, I get to see these kids as they turn another year older & feel lucky to be their cupcake lady. Thanks to Cyndi, who always trusts my creativity! Happy 6th Birthday Olivia and Jake! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! They turned out great! Thank you so much for the sweet shout out! ♥

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!