Sunday, May 13, 2012

Treats for the Moms!

My friend, Kristine, is hosting a party at her home today to honor her daughter's Communion and to celebrate Mother's Day. She asked me to make a Cupcake Cross (not pictured (yet!)) and also cupcake favors for all the Moms that will be present. I loved the idea! All the Moms will leave with a special and yummy parting gift! Lauren helped me puzzle the cross together and Kristine will be emailing me a picture soon so I can post it here. They were two dozen standard sized cupcakes with minis and the ends of the cross and bright yellow gerber daisies adorning some of the cupcakes. Lauren looked just as darling in her pjs as she did in her Communion dress and I can tell she is pretty excited about the party. Kristine is a beautiful hard working Mom of two and deserves all the happiness coming her way! I hope she and her family and friends will have a beautiful day together and know the day is theirs. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. They were a huge hit and tasted soooo delicious! We got pictures of the cross, so kris will send that along. Just wanted to say how great they were. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!