Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Monster High Cupcakes!

It's Nadia's Birthday and her Mom, Janice asked me to bake her Monster High cupcakes. When I told my kids what I was working on, they were so excited so I had to make them some as well. My inspiration for these came from Lynlee Petite Cakes (again!). Her work is so beautiful and I love to check out all her beautiful fondant toppers. I used wafer paper (completely edible) for the skull toppers instead of fondant and personalized the plaid ones with Nadia's name. I also keep smiling knowing that I will be delivering these to the preschool my kids used to attend and Nadia has the same teacher they did so I get to see her again. My son Chase is coming along and will be very excited to see his first teacher. This was one order that made my whole family so happy! I have a feeling these cupcakes will be a real hit at Nadia's preschool celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!