Saturday, October 13, 2012

That first impression.....

Loyal customer, Doreen referred me to new customer, Arlene who needed four dozen cupcake favors for her daughter's baby shower. I love that baby showers are not seasonal. Making all those cute little bears and carriages keeps me smiling knowing that someone who is expecting a sweet bundle is going to love the detail of her special celebration. It's such an exciting time for the whole family! I delivered these to Uncle Bacala's in Garden City Park, NY and as soon as you walk in, it's the equivalent to what happens when you walk into a bakery. The delicious aroma hits you in the face and your appetite just got a huge wake up! I wish I could bottle up the aroma in this restaurant, it has made it to my "must try out" list of restaurants. Anyway, the room was simple but so pretty, fresh flowers, little wrapped up chocolates and Babycakes favors on every place setting. What a great first impression! I had to snap a picture of how nice it looked! This Mom to-be is also having Baby Shower number two in Virginia at the end of the month which my lucky Babycakes will be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!