Saturday, October 13, 2012

Princess Anastassja's 3rd Birthday!

I got an email form a new customer named Natalya. Her little girl Anastassja is turning THREE and she requested Princess and the Frog cupcakes along with mini cupcakes for her big birthday party. I like to browse through Lynlee's Petite Cakes for ideas when I am asked to make a design for the very first time. She seems to cover just about every child theme out there and I admire all her creative work. Once again, I checked out what she made and made my copy cat version of her original work. When I deliver the cupcakes, may times the kids are fast asleep in the evening or off at school during the day. When I get to see the child celebrating a birthday or a special day, it is so rewarding to get to see that pleased smile. I got such a kick out of seeing Anastassja in full princess mode smile from ear to ear when she saw her cupcakes. I love doing what I do for this very reason!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANASTASSJA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!