Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Olivia!

Laura, Olivia's Mom, contacted me for cupcakes to celebrate Olivia's 9th Birthday. This year, there is no formal party but instead twelve of Olivia's girl friends are going to her house to "hang out." Olivia knew what she wanted but unfortunately I knew I didn't have the time and skill to create her first choice of a cupcake. Those were bears but it looked like real fur to me....have no idea what technique that was but it was pretty cool. After much browsing online together over the phone, Olivia decided on Zhu Zhu Pet cupcakes, I saved the image and she picked out the colors you see here. They aren't very complicated but I'm sure Olivia and her friends will love them! XO Happy 9th Birthday Olivia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!