Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Justin!

It was so wonderful to hear from Diana, a co-worker from long ago. Diana is one of those people I think about whenever I think about all the questions I had during my pregnancy. I worked in a small title company and she had pearls to offer about parenthood. She and I have remained in touch via Facebook and it's been nice seeing how much her kids have grown over the years but I was excited about actually getting to SEE them all in person when I delivered these special cupcakes made for Justin's 8th birthday. Cupcakes are such a great way to highlight what your child is into and making them feel like the team's V.I.P! I hope Justin and his friends enjoyed these cupcakes very much. It's amazing to me that after so much time, Diana's smile is still vibrant and the conversation is so easy! I've missed her lots. Happy Birthday Justin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!