Saturday, February 23, 2013

Julie's Sweet Sixteen!

These cupcake favors are going to be handed out at Julie's Sweet Sixteen tonight. Elly, Julie's Mom, is a friend from high school and we've reconnected through Facebook and she has been so loyal to me, ordering cupcakes for both of her daughters' special events. This is the cream of the crop thus far! Elly contact me back in August of 2011 to secure me for the date of her daughter's celebration. I was quite flattered! She originally had another theme but Julie changed her mind and went with a web comic called Homestuck. These are the symbols of "The Kingdoms of Prospit and Derse." She sent me a picture of the symbols photographed all together and I researched trying to get some of these symbols photographed individually but had no such luck on all four. There are 84 cupcakes in total and she had a custom label printed and supplied the purple wired ribbon to package these lovely favors up. The flavors are split up chocolate and vanilla and I used edible wafer paper to get the very symbols sent to me on the cupcakes. I felt a little stunted in my inability to find images of these symbols but I really love the finished outcome! I cannot believe Elly has a daughter who is SIXTEEN! I can remember when we were that age! I hope tonight is a wonderful night for your family and friends and that Julie feels like the Queen of her own Kingdom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!