Sunday, April 28, 2013

Animal Adventure Cupcakes for Samantha!

What do you get when you have real live reptiles such as snakes and alligators and real wild animals such as hedgehogs, monkeys, a kookaburra & a kangaroo? Well, that's easy....Animal Adventures! Now you add an adorable birthday girl turning FIVE named Samantha and you get a very exciting birthday party! Cristina contacted me for Samantha's fifth birthday celebration at L.I.C Kids. She ordered them early on, just before I was taking my children to a hands on experience at my local library. Coincidence would have it that "Nature Nick" would be the same man who hosts private parties with these beautiful animals. My excitement for this order was huge in the midst of my communion season! Cristina and Ed host wonderful parties for their daughters and I assured them that this would be an unforgettable hit! Learning about these animals that typically live in rainforests and deserts and far away lands is such an amazing experience but eating a cute cupcake with one of these animals on it is a close second! Happy 5th Birthday Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!