Monday, April 8, 2013

Sally's Shower!

Sally and Brian (aka Briaz)are getting married! These cupcakes were made for Sally's Bridal Shower in anticipation of their spring wedding later this month. Brian, her fiancé, is very special to me. He is my best friend's first cousin and I met him when he was in in elementary school. Brian and his friends would sleep over my best friend's house and those were fun times. I've watched him play sports, we've done school projects together, gone Christmas caroling together, suddenly he's graduating high school, then college. A couple of years ago, I even sampled his home made sangria. It's fair to say he's grown up quite a bit but still has a boy like quality that I see in him. When I met Sally, it was easy to see how they feel for one another. Brian and Sally make a beautiful couple and I wish them the best life has to offer for their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!