Saturday, April 27, 2013

Justin's First Holy Communion!

These chocolate and vanilla cupcakes were made for Justin who is celebrating his Fist Communion. Justin's Mom, Diana, contacted me after looking through my blog and selecting a design that I did two years ago for a baptism. I love when customers really browse through my blog posts, old and current! The very next day I had a customer select the very same design for a Communion as well but added initials to her order.....that's the next post! A little ahead of myself... It's always so nice to see Diana. She's special to me because she was such a great help to me while I was pregnant with my daughter, my first child. She loves being a Mom and always had such wonderful advice for me. Yesterday when I delivered these, I brought my daughter and was great to see her light up with awe...the years trickle by so quickly. Diana worked so hard on this event. She had a beautiful candy bar set up and did all the work herself. I felt good that she selected Babycakes to serve at such a special party. God Bless you Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!