Sunday, May 5, 2013

Alex's Confirmation

These vanilla cupcake favors were made for Alex who celebrated his Confirmation late last week and his Mom, Mary, a great friend of mine ordered these way back. I get very busy this time of year because of the religious sacraments, many spring birthdays in my clientele and happy that Mary as usual, is on her game. She called me very far in advance, very smart Mom!! Alex is probably the oldest of all my friends' kids. I can't even believe he was just Confirmed. I can remember when we heard the news of Mary expecting him.....all the thoughts that wandered to special times such as these. Mary is such a wonderful friend to me and makes every occasion in her kids' lives special with extra thought and detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!