Friday, May 10, 2013

Not your standard Communion Cupcakes!

That's right! These are custom cupcakes for Isabella to honor her First Communion. Diana ordered these and I even resisted a bit in the beginning to the idea of doing a design to celebrate a Communion with sunglasses, purses and sneakers! I thought isn't this more appropriate for a birthday but Diana insisted and we brainstormed for weeks. I am very happy that the guests will be taking home a cupcake from the party that truly reflects Isabella's unique style! Each cupcake is topped with colored vanilla icing, a Sugar Sheet (Zebra design) that I cut into circles and placed on my homemade fondant and then topped with my signature toppers and wrapped up individually to-go. I think Diana will love these and more importantly, Isabella will know the story behind all planning for her special day. I am so happy that Diana did not cave because I was so reluctant at first. I was super nervous about the sneakers and they are my favorite of all the toppers. Every child needs someone who is looking to please them and make them feel this special! God Bless Isabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!