Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dance Party Favors for Lindsey!

A week later, I finally got a little time to focus on the blog and add my daughter's favors that I made for her guests at her 7th Birthday Party. Lindsey loves to swoon over many of the orders I make throughout the year for other kids. "Mommy, can you make those for MY birthday?" "Sure," I say. By the time her birthday arrives, she wants something original and it's always simple. This year, her party was at Fun Craft in Jericho. The guests all paint and then enter a room that resembles a kiddie nightclub. Dimmed lights, loud music, a DJ booth, disco ball, etc....The dancing consisted of conga lines and some freestyle too. It gives me so much pleasure to see how many friends came to celebrate with her! Her chocolate chip cupcakes were adorned with headphones or records personalized with her first initial. These kids have never even seen a record before! I am grateful for every year that's filled with milestones and stories and precious memories. Lindsey amazes me with her kind heart and funny personality. Her toothless smile will be a memory someday so I treasure these days so much. Happy Birthday to my one and only Babycake! Hope this year is your luckiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!