Thursday, August 8, 2013

Brynn's Tinkerbell Birthday!

Thoughtful Aunt Eileen contacted me for her niece, Brynn's 2nd Birthday celebration! Brynn's party was a Tinkerbell theme. Eileen emailed me a picture of the cake that was ordered and asked me to make cupcakes with the same colors but to leave room for some additional toppers that were purchased separately by Brynn's Mom, Danielle. As you can see, my cupcakes looked bare till the toppers were added. I love that customers really think things through before they call me. It makes it much easier for me to meet their needs when they already know what they want! Aunt Eileen is a huge fan of my red velvets and uses the opportunity to order her very own batch to share with her co-workers aside from her family at Brynn's big bash! It's super sweet to see this family, we used to be neighbors in the old neighborhood. They are down to earth and always have every detail set when hosting a party. The family members were wearing green to support the theme too! Happy Birthday Brynn! Hope you were feeling the magic on your day and got some pixie dust sprinkled on you! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!