Friday, August 16, 2013

Follow me, I'll feed you cupcakes!

Made my second promo book recently and really love to see the beautiful creations I've made over the past few years and it feels so good to tap into my creativity and it makes so many kids, parents and friends happy! I've had this blog for a few years now, I document everything I've baked from the very beginning and if you've followed me, you can see how far I've come. Every order, big or small gets its story told here on Babycakes, the blog. Some of my customers have even told me they print it out as part of the keepsake of the event. It's a great starting point too for deciding on a design and seeing what I can do. Thank you so much for the support you've shown if you are not new to the blog. It has meant so much to me and I know who you are! If you are new to this blog, please take a minute to "follow" me. It would be great to gain some momentum and some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!