Sunday, March 2, 2014

Babycakes dressed up!

These chocolate cupcakes adorned with fondant flowers and personalized banners were made for Christina's Bridal Shower. Christina provided the clear boxes, the ribbons and labels. Her soon to be sister in-laws, Dina and Janeth came over and we folded all seven dozen boxes and made sure the ribbon was placed under each label. The finished favors turned out to be so beautiful. When I delivered the cupcakes to the shower, the bridesmaids and mother of the bride were very busy transforming the room. There were pops of hot pink and light pink and beautiful centerpieces that they brought in and arranged. I was impressed with how lovely the room looked with all their décor. Christina is surely to feel the love from all the thought and work that went into making her day so special. The venue, City Cellar is a beautiful restaurant and I've added it to the list of places I'd love to dine at. I just love how dressed up my Babycakes were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!