Saturday, March 29, 2014

Emily's 12th Birthday Request....

Repeat customer, Robyn, hit me up with a cupcake order for her daughter Emily's 12th Birthday. Robyn asked me to make a variety of toppers that represent who Emily is right now. I love when I hear from Robyn, the batch is always very personal, they tell us about the celebrant. So Emily got personalized cupcakes with sprinkles, her age, a Cinderella (could not simulate glass) slipper, flowers and a bloomies little brown bag! When I delivered the cupcakes, Robyn told me of her surprise party plans and how excited Emily would be to see these cupcakes because they would also be a surprise. See, I was working at a job 5 days a week up till this month and had slowed down Babycakes dramatically. Robyn told me that the cupcakes was all Emily had requested! Robyn did not make any promises since she was unsure I would be taking orders so Emily was going to be totally shocked. It touched my heart to know this little girl asked specifically for Babycakes. So very glad that Robyn called and I was more than happy to make these!! Happy Birthday Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!