Sunday, March 16, 2014

Cupcakes for some Darling Divas N Dolls!!

Aren't these simply the perfect treat while treating oneself? Spa themed cupcakes for a beautiful girl's birthday party hosted at Divas N Dolls in Wantagh, N.Y! The birthday girl is going to receive the pampering and blissful time while celebrating her birthday with friends and family. Each girl is getting a mani/pedi, light makeup while in their cozy fluffy robes and listening to some custom beats by a live D.J. Very posh and indulgent kind of day to party! Thank you Melissa for having faith in me when I admitted to not having made the cucumber faces or robes before....it was a fun theme and I think it fit perfectly with the venue! Happy Birthday Gabby!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented. Love looking at the pics you share and I have blog envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel when I get your Christmas Cards each year, your photos are fantastic and your creativity is superb!

      Delete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!