Saturday, June 4, 2011

Carnival Birthday!






Olivia and Jake turned FIVE and their Mom, Cynthia always thinks of original themes for partying. When Cynthia first asked me to bake and decorate a "Big Top" cupcake (yes, the kind you see on TV), I was not loving the idea but gave it some thought and very happy with the outcome. I am constantly asked if I can do "cakes" to compliment the cupcakes but I usually don't feel like I could use fondant on a bigger surface so I decline. I am really happy I took on the challenge and will start to offer this option once I can figure out the right sized box for delivery.
Thank you Cynthia for being such a trusting and loyal customer! You deserve a "High Five" for your creative vision!!

3 comments:

  1. These are the most wonderful cupcakes I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are spectacular,Annette! Just when I think you can't top yourself..you go ahead and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, these came out AMAZING!!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!