Monday, June 27, 2011

Madi's Day!





These are all for my amazing and beautiful neice, Madisen who graduated (starting high school in the fall!) and also celebrating her 14th Birthday! She had super grades despite having moved to NY from Oregon in the winter. I made a batch to honor her graduation with chocolate cupcakes adorned with fondant toppers in her school colors...She loves Nick Jonas and so I made little personal banners with his pictures on one side and song titles on the other side....we wanted her to have a chance to make that annual birthday wish while blowing out candles so made her a pull apart vanilla cupcake cake adored with fondant flowers. Her hugs and kisses were my payment and I felt so happy seeing her smile from ear to ear. We love you and we're so proud of you Madi and I look forward to being there for many more of your milestones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!