Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Teddy Bear Velvets!



A Facebook friend of mine, Jobina Torres, ordered these adorable cupcakes for her cousin Sandra's 40th Birthday! They are red velvet cupcakes with traditional cream cheese frosting topped with my marshmellow fondant teddy bears and mini rosies.
The temperature in NY has been higher than normal and I had to travel over 30 miles to Brooklyn to deliver these guys....I had the air cranked up and they made it there safe and sound....these cupcakes are commuting in the morning with Vilma (Sandra's sister) to NYC where she works at the Daily Show and then heading to Cuba (a restaurant) on Thompson, the site for Sandra's 40th festivities! The little teddy bears have come a long way and I hope that Sandra feels the love as I do when folks support me from far and wide. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. These cupcakes were a BIG hit in Cuba last night!! Sandra loved them and so did everyone at the table. Vilma is bringing a few extra bears back to the The Daily Show for a taste. The cupcakes were super delish too. Awesome job Annette. Bravo!! -- Jobina Torres

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!