Friday, October 28, 2011

Bling!


What girl doesn't like a little sparkle? My friend, Kristine, is hosting a lia sophia party and asked me to attend with cupcakes. Original idea was to make pieces of jewelry to adorn the tops of these vanilla babycakes but time was not on my side this week. I had prior orders to fulfill and the best I could do was add some edible shiny dragees and homemade banners.
This will be my first lia sophia party and really looking forward to seeing my dear friend and having a fun girl night out!
If any of you would like to see what lia sophia has to offer, I included the information for you.

Rebecca Greenberg
lia sophia Advisor
631-682-5043
Rebeccaforliasophia@gmail.com
Share The Love Of Jewelry
Ask me how to get your jewelry for FREE!
www.liasophia.com/rebeccagreenberg

1 comment:

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!