Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Josephine!



Last year, RoseAnne contacted me so she could surprise Josephine with cupcakes at her salon, Elegant, in Oyster Bay. RoseAnne sounded so proud of her and really wanted to add to the salon's grand opening. RoseAnne is still actively supporting and expressing love for Josephine as she requested cupcakes again as a surprise on Josephine's birthday. I made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate initials, "J," and fall colored flowers. I love the way the flowers look in these colors since I usually make them for kids and the colors are bright and pastels. I hope everyone enjoys them!
Being a part of surprises and helping to make someone's day shine is what this is all about for me. Happy Birthday Josephine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!