Thursday, October 27, 2011

Treats - to - Go!



My friend, Olimpia, asked me to make Halloween cupcakes "to-go!" Her son, Mathew, attends preschool and you know the kids come home with candy filled goody bags in addition to what they'll get when trick or treating on Halloween. Olimpia decided to think "outside the box" and get cupcakes in the box so they'd get em at school but enjoy them at home....just like favors from a party! I vote for individually boxed cupcakes over bags of candy any day!
Sorry for the dark pictures, it was gloomy out and I use natural light for most of my shots and had about 90 seconds to photograph before meeting Olimpia & Mathew.
I hope Mathew and his friends enjoyed their portable treats!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette!! Love this idea. They look amazing. Good luck with those. You should figue out mail ordering. I would send a cupcake to cheer someone up!!! xo Tracey

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!