Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alyssa's Baby Shower!


My family is growing with more beautiful children to love...my second cousin, Kevin and his girlfriend, Alyssa, are parents to-be!! Kevin's Mom, Denise threw them a sweet intimate baby shower this past weekend.
Denise asked if I would make cupcake favors for Alyssa's baby shower and I was thrilled but wanted to create something unique for the design. Alyssa has so many creative ideas and always talking about different styles and ideas for Kylie's wardrobe and nursery and so on...I knew that I'd have to make something girlie and dainty. I thought of those sweet personalized bracelets you often see made for infants and toddler with those tiny little beads. I googled my idea and was delighted to find no matches which sealed the deal for me. Made me excited that no one I followed on blogs had made this before, making this little idea of mine totally original with Kylie in mind. It was tedious but well worth it. I really wish I had the photo taken with another camera that was so perfect but this will do.
My family gives me such joy when I get to bake for our special times. I cannot wait to meet little Kylie who is due later this month. I know this is the first of many special events in her life for which I will be baking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!