Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Breast Man!

Kathya has been a family friend since our elementary years in school and she called me and requested "breast" cupcakes, lots of cleavage for her husband's birthday. I sent her the link of what I had done not too long ago and she was like, "Sexier!" She then sent me a couple of sample photos and I became a nervous wreck. I am always up for a challenge but wasn't sure how to go from rated PG cupcakes to rated R. I worked on these over a course of three nights and I got into a groove, had a lot of fun creating the bikinis, lingerie and ripped tee shirts (the naughtiest ones!). Kathya was pleased with the outcome but since they were a surprise for her husband Chris, I don't know what his reaction was or what his favorites were. So now we know, he is not a leg man or a butt man but a true breast man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!