Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kristin's Bridal Shower!



This bridal shower brought my cupcakes up a few notches in their very special packaging! My friend Michele (Kristin's MIL (to be)) is my most frequent customer and ordered cupcake favors for the shower. She found the clear boxes online and I ordered them. We got together and as a full team effort, Matt (Kristin's FIL (to be)), Samantha, (Kristin's sister in-law to be) and I folded all four dozen boxes and got done just minutes before the future bride and groom came over for a visit! Whew! That was so much fun!
Michele and I searched high and low for the right design. I am inspired to go to baking school when I think about all the flowery designs I don't know how to do. She decided on rosettes with small fondant flowers adorning each one alternating with the ribbon colors. Michele pays a lot of attention to detail and I love that about her. There is no guessing on what she wants or expects, making my job easier.
Congratulations to Kristin and Matt who will be wed in just a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!