Friday, April 27, 2012

Sixteen Sweetness!

My friend Lori and her husband bought a Bounce House business, JUMP (Ronkonkoma, NY) not too long ago. Lori puts 100% of herself in everything she does and I have no doubt that this new venture will be a great success. One of the employees at the business, Jennie, is turning 16 and Lori and her husband & the staff are surprising her with a festive celebration at work! She's asked me to make hot pink/zebra print cupcakes with the typical staples of the sweet teen's world. I got inspiration from "patacake-parties" and "Oh Sugar!" both online. Lori even made a cupcake tower in the theme color and print....hoping to get a picture to post! I love when people like Lori take so much time and thought to make someone feel special and appreciated. I bet Jennie feels the love with these Babycakes. JUMP sounds like a great place to work at and share a birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!