Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ladybugs for Christina!

Kerri called me and asked me to make simple cupcakes with the number 6 for her daughter Christina's birthday. I asked her to look around on my blog and reconsider since she gave me plenty of notice and I thought Christina may want something a little more detailed. Kerri emailed me a picture of a ladybug order I did a year ago and I was delighted with the choice! I made personalized banners so her age was still part of the design. Christina was in her pajamas anxiously awaiting my delivery and it was such a cute reaction. Her eyes got wide and she yelled out "Thank you so much!" This is why I really love making Babycakes. The majority of the clientele are children and it makes me so happy when they feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!