Monday, June 10, 2013

Minnies for Sissy!

These chocolate and vanilla cupcakes were ordered by a very special woman, my friend Sissy. Sissy and I used to work together in a cramped basement office run by some ruthless folks but those times are some of the best times of my life because seeing Sissy everyday and laughing about everything together is where our friendship began and although we have not seen each other very much in the past ten years, she is one of a kind, a woman who has inspired me and I know I can forever call my friend. Sissy asked me to make these cupcakes for a cute little two year old who adores Minnie Mouse! The day was beautiful for the birthday BBQ. I hope these cupcakes added to such a great family gathering with lots of little ones. I love you Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!