Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Michele's Baby Shower!

Our friends Michele and Ed are expecting their first baby and it was my pleasure to bake these chocolate chip cupcakes for her Baby Shower. Baby Boy to-be has a jungle theme going in his nursery and I made a variety of animals for the shower favors. I love when I get to attend the party with the Babycakes and see the reactions of the guests. Everyone seemed to love the cupcakes, they were randomly placed at the table settings and it was fun for me to see and hear which animals they liked best. My personal favorite is the lion and the elephant a close second. Michele and I worked together while I was pregnant with my son and that pregnancy was not a smooth sailing one. I thought for sure that I had scared her to death but thankfully her pregnancy has been wonderful. She looks amazing and I felt so happy being there to share in their special day. Michele and Ed are such a fun loving couple and their new addition is already blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!