Saturday, July 27, 2013

Benihana Birthday!

New customer, Diana, heard about Babycakes through her sister who referred me. (Always love that!!) Diana wanted asked me to make cupcakes for her daughter Cassandra who is celebrating her 11th Birthday with family and friends at Benihana (Japanese restaurant for those who may not know). I loved this celebration idea and we decided on a Japanese theme. All design credit goes to Lynlee's Petite Cakes. When I saw the Geisha girl, I was in love! Happy Birthday Cassandra, so happy you loved the delivery!

1 comment:

  1. These cupcakes were a HUGE hit with Cassandra and her friends. They loved the way they looked and loved the way they tasted even more:-) Thank you for the amazing cupcakes!! Calling soon for Sydney's Glamour Birthday Party!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!