Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vineyard Cupcakes for Lori's Bachlorette Party!

Alyssa contacted me far in advance for these cupcakes made especially for Lori's Weekend Bachelorette Party at the vineyards on Eastern Long Island. It was a welcome change to the typical orders I get most of the time. Alyssa had specific requests and sent me a picture for each design she found online. She wanted a special cupcake for her bride to-be sister, Lori. A heart with an engagement ring, some grapes on the vine, cork screws and corks and some martini glasses with teeny flowers and lingerie! It was fun making several designs with her laid out map of pictures. When I create an order for someone I've never met, it's easier for me when they are able to show me their likes/dislikes and planning with Alyssa made this order snuff any doubts out. I hope Lori liked her sweet surprise while away with her wedding party celebrating her upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!