Sunday, July 7, 2013

Logan's Skylander Cupcakes!

These Skylander cupcakes were made for Logan who recently turned SEVEN years old! Logan has been a big part of our lives for the past couple of years. He charmed my daughter through Kindergarten and they've remained good friends, his parents have also become our good friends. We always joke about being in-laws someday but no rushing these very cherished young years! I honestly had not heard of Skylanders before and had to research it a bit and came up with the "elements" design online. I wish I could find the person or bakery who came up with the original design but found no name. Logan loved them, along with his cousin Brian and that confirmed to me I did a good job. Logan had a traditional backyard party with fun for everyone, games and a new pool and good food and best of all great company! The highlight of the party was Nature Nick who comes with many exotic animals in tow and educates the guests with interesting facts and a real hands on experience with some very unique and beautiful animals. He is animated and had everyone engaged with interest! I can scratch visiting Australia off my bucket list since I was so very lucky to have pet a gorgeous innocent dwarf kangaroo at Logan's party! Such a fun memory I will always cherish! A great big Thank you to Logan and his wonderful family for making us feel at home each time we are all together. Happy Birthday to one of the coolest little boys I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!