Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cupcake Surprise for Nick!

Trish contacted me with a cupcake request for her son Nick. Poor lil Nick broke his nose and she wanted to give him a cheerful treat. She asked me to make cupcakes themed Toy Story. I love delivering cupcakes and seeing the recipient's delight. This melted my hear. Lil Nick's bruised eyes and nose made me so sad but his smile was wide and his excitement could not be contained. I'm always making cupcakes for birthdays and parties and it felt good to know his day was that more special because his Mom thought of something so original and sweet. Get Well soon Nick!

2 comments:

  1. i cant thank you enough - it made both nicky and julia's day. you are truly an artist! xo trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Seeing Nick's bruises broke my heart but then his wide smile made my day! You are a wonderful Mother to think of something so sweet to cheer him and his sister up!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!