Friday, September 6, 2013

The Need for Speed!

I am Speed. I am Speed....Sorry folks, there's nothing speedy about preparing these custom favors for my son Chase's Birthday celebration. The checkered background takes time to make but so worth it. Chase is still a Pixar Cars fanatic and had a party at place in our neighborhood, Fantazy Junction and the theme was "The Need for Speed." Chase is almost SIX years old. He's a sweet happy boy and always so affectionate. He makes our home complete. He's had a challenging year but amazes me with his spirit and determination. My "baby bear" is growing up. He's in school full day this year and off to the races! LOL I made a the familiar logo for his name and age and we packed these up as favors for his guests. I'm guessing they were eaten pretty speedy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!