Friday, September 6, 2013

Phoebe's 4th Birthday!

New customer, Michele contacted me and asked me to bake cupcakes for her daughter Phoebe. Phoebe is celebrating her FOURTH birthday and the theme is mermaids! I made mermaids the first year I started Babycakes and then again in my third year. They are very different designs but Michele liked them both and wanted to mix it up a bit. I used the latter design but made the mermaids' tail much more like the original one in Babycakes' first year. I love this design! Michele also wanted a batch of magic wands. She emailed me a picture of a seashell wands with long straight ribbons and also wanted starfish wands. I like the way they look. These vanilla and chocolate mermaid and wands are headed to Phoebe's tonight for her celebration tomorrow. I sure hope this little birthday girl loves these as much as I do! Happy Birthday Phoebe!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and so thrilled!!! Thank Netty, they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!