Monday, September 16, 2013

Family Cupcakes!

Brand new customer, Cathie, placed orders for her daughters' birthdays next month but got so enthusiastic in browsing the blog that she couldn't wait for the special dates to have Babycakes with her family. Cathie is surprising her family with this special batch that was even a surprise to her. Why? Well, Cathie asked me to create ANYTHING I wanted. No theme and no event. Sometimes I wish for this kind of freedom but it was a little tough because I've never met this family. What is their taste? What are their interests? I only had their first names and daughters' ages to go with. I made a fondant stick figure family (like what you see on the back of minivans) and noticed on Cathie's Facebook info that her anniversary was in November. Cathie's reaction was GREAT! She was so excited and eager to show her unsuspecting family their treats! I love when customers are excited about my custom work. It gets my wheels turning and helps my creativity. Hope the rest of the family loved the batch as much as Cathie! See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!