Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dinosaur Train



My friend Dina always stumps me when it comes to the requests for her son's birthday cupcakes! Last year, she requested Wow Wow Wubbzy and I had no idea who he was....After climbing out from under my rock, I discovered a sweet yellow fella & I was able to do a good job (according to the creator of WWW) and this year Dina stumped me again when Danny requested Dinosaur Train on PBS. I googled it and fell in love with these adorable dinosaur charecters! It was a challenge though to make them three dimensional and I researched and we both agreed on a flat design....This came with it's set of challenges becaue it was up to me and my edible pens. More of a graphic type of design but I realy hope Danny loves em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!