Sunday, May 22, 2011

Do me a favor....





These individually boxed cupcakes were favors presented to every guest at Danielle's baby shower. My friend, Eileen, contacted me a while back about doing favors for her sister in-law's baby shower. It was my biggest order to date and a complex order for there were three flavors, three designs which included homemade, hand crafted fondant, two box shipments, almost 75 yards of ribbon and days of prepping. I am sorry I do not have better pictures of the cupcakes themselves. There were 36 chocolate cupcakes with fondant ladybugs, 36 vanilla cupcakes with fondant butterflies and 36 red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and fondant cherry blossoms.
I did photograph the fridge because it was a sight I will never forget! All those boxed cupcakes with those adorable stickers (ordered by the customer)and wishing I had a walk in fridge since there was not enough room in one fridge but had to make room in my personal fridge to house all these favors. I have to laugh now cause at the time (probably 2 AM) I wanted to cry.
I was greeted by Danielle's mother in-law, my neighbor growing up and her gratitude and kind words were just what I needed after many hours spent on this one job. It was an event that would be special indeed.
Thank you Eileen for having faith in me and Best of Luck to Michael and Danielle as they prepare to welcome Brynn into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!