Monday, May 16, 2011

Communion Breakfast


My great friend, Jackie, ordered some cupcakes for a Communion Breakfast that her kids' school is hosting. She asked for white and light blue colors and for an even split on the chocolate and vanilla flavors.
My favorite part of this order was getting to spend some time with Jackie when she came all the way from New Jersey to pick up the batch from me. Life gets so busy and although many 'girls' nights' are planned, seems like I miss most of them so we don't see eachother as often as we'd like to.
Jackie and her sister, Colleen recently started their own business,
Posh Parties LLC. I am in full support of their new endeavor and hope that the events they plan will all be successful. Check them out, especially if you are in NJ.
www.posh-parties.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!