Friday, May 13, 2011

Cupcake Cross



It's Communion season and my friend Mary inquired about cupcakes for John's First Holy Communion back in February. Mary trusts me but like to I send out a few ideas, she wanted something different and decided on the cupcake cross. The cost is down because there is no fondant involved. The board is light blue and just a few mini cupcakes accent the ends of the cross. I purchased pretty blue flowers, hybrid deliniums (sorry not in the photo) to "garnish" the cross. She also ordered the classic "burgers" for her guests.
Mary is the kind of person who is always doing, running and giving. It makes me feel good to know I can make her and her kids happy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What cake tip/size did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was last year so I don't really remember. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!