Monday, April 12, 2010

Cupcake to go........

Cupcakes have always been a favorite for many reasons. They always make you smile, you don't have to share, and for those with portion control issues, ahem, these are perfectly portioned! They are compact and so personal.
My friend from elementary school, Kristine called me up and we discussed cupcakes for her daughter's birthday.  Allison loves butterflies and "My Little Pony."  I was ready do do both themes and Kristine decided on the butterflies and giving them out as favors in honor of Allison's big day.  They are freehand and rather simple but no doubt they will bring on the smiles.  Each is packaged in it's own little box and Kristine suggested I shamelessly promote myself with a business card tucked inside each one.  Thank you Kristine and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!