Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a Knock Out!

These chocolate cupcakes are for a great friend who I used to work with.  Nancy's Dad is turning 60 and boxed a bit in his younger years.  I thought her ideas were perfect!  She wanted his heritage to be on the custom banners and I was surprised to find the boxing gloves with the Puerto Rican flag on them!  After doing so many gloves one by one, I starting to think of lobster claws and got very nervous that this would not deliver the punch I was hoping for.  I then added the black accents to each glove with fondant & edible ink for the laces.  I think the contender will be pleased!

1 comment:

  1. And the contender was sooo surprise with the cupcakes that he didn't know what to do. He loved the cupcakes and he thanked you from the bottom of his heart :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!