Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just Hatched!

These chocolate cupcakes are for a great friend Michele.  She is all about family and this past year, her neice had a little baby boy and she had him in mind when requesting Easter cupcakes.  Also some "firsts" for me...I made the homemade fondant "chicks" blue instead of yellow to add the boyish touch and the banners have the traditional ones.  It was the first time using the tip that makes the icing resemble grass and love the way they look.  Also my first try at making any kind of fondant animal and although I need practice, not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, WOW you are very creative. Keep up the good work. You deserve the best.....

    Love T & J

    P.S. I am still waiting...............

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!