Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered!

Okay, so I don't eat an apple a day....I'm not even suggesting a cupcake a day but once in a while, why not?  My parents are very on top of their health & therefore have pretty great relationships with their doctors.  One in particular, Dr. Katz.  My parents travel a long distance for annual check ups because they are devoted to his care.  My Mom has known this man since he was a teenager!  These are for Dr. Katz and his wonderful staff from devoted patients who really value and trust the work they do.
These vanilla cupcakes are topped with homemade marshmellow fondant and the design is credited to the bakers all the way from Boulder, Colorado....Tee & Cakes.  I changed it up slightly but loved the symbols suggested on their site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just want everyone to know that these cupcakes are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! I myself got to taste one for the first time believe it or not. Because my husband ate the two that were given to me. They are really good. Netty is so talented and anyone who gets to eat these cupcakes you'll see how delicious they are. Tx once again for the cupcakes. I really enjoyed them..

    T J

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!