Monday, April 19, 2010

Got Milk?

I just love when I get out of the box requests and I am able to fulfill them.  I was secretly nervous about making these cows but they turned out well.  A friend of mine from high school has a full plate.  She is a mother of five, a nurse and has a DJ business on the side.  She contacted me and requested "cow cupcakes" for her daughter Danielle's birthday.  She gave me full freedom and told me to do anything I wanted.  That's something else I really love because it really proves to me that my creativity is trusted.  I am looking forward to delivering these tonight!!  Happy Birthday Danielle!!

1 comment:

  1. i love these
    did you know i looooooove cows. i collect things with cows on them and soemday i hope to have a cow as a pet and then i can milk it too:)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!